End User acknowledges that-upon every purchase of a Product, Offa Zone shall provide the Merchant with Name, Address and Telephone number of End users for direct contact.
- The information that we collect from you whether personal or otherwise will be filtered out according to its purpose and used appropriately.
- The personal information we collect will be solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by offa zone and for other reasonable purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date, incase you give false data Offa Zone has the absolute right to deregister you from the website since that will be a sign of fraud or conning.
- Offa Zone will use reasonable security measures to protect personal information and safeguard it against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Offa Zone will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Offa Zone is fully committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is fully protected, maintained and used for the right and designated purpose.
- At any time you can access your Offa Zone account and make changes to your personal information to correct it or add more info if necessary. Whatever changes you make is the information that we use at any time.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
- You can always talk to us through email@example.com at all times or through our office lines 0733179944, 0708619405.