Terms & Conditions android Application
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offazone is an interactive online platform through which Merchants sell goods and services to the end users referred to as “Customers”. Merchants are the sellers and are SOLELY responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the goods and services provided. The term ‘Offazone’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the mobile application, Offazone, whose registered office is Kampus Mall, University way, Nairobi, and any and all of its affiliates, such as subsidiaries, sister companies and parent companies. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this mobile application.
Terms and conditions of Offazone
Use of Content
• The content of mobile application, which is subject to change without notice, is for your general information and use only. You agree that you are only permitted to use this application as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or otherwise on the application.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to use this application. By using this application and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
• The information on this application is periodically updated and you should therefore check the application regularly to ensure that you have the latest information.
• This application contains material and content which is owned by Offazone. Such material and content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Offazone or any third party and any reproduction and redistribution of the material and/or content of this application is prohibited other than in accordance with the internet copyright notice below, forming an integral part of these terms and conditions.
• You may not remove, change or obscure in any way anything on this application, or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the application, except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
• You may not create a link to this application from another application or document without Offazone’ prior written consent.
• Your use of this application and any dispute arising out of such use of the application is subject to the laws & governance of Kenya.
• If any provision in these terms and conditions is, by any court of competent jurisdiction, determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without in any way affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
• Offazone’s failure to exercise any particular right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Offazone in writing.
• Offazone advices all the customers visiting this application to at least visit the shop of the merchant or place of business before purchasing the goods or services. Offazone will not at any given time and circumstances be responsible of any misfortune to either the merchant or the customer in any form of service.
• In case Offazone discovers that the merchant is a con, it have all the rights to take legal action against you and be fully responsible to all legal fees for the case.
• Offazone will at no one time be responsible for any payment hitches through any payment platform that it gives for its merchants or customers to use.
• Offazone have all absolute rights/ sole discretion to deregister/remove you from the service without prior notice and no refund of the subscription fees or any other monies paid to them if they discover any conduct contrary to the said terms and conditions or when you infringe in other people’s rights.
• We can remove any content or information if we believe that it violates these terms and conditions or our policies without notice.
• By subscribing to this application you give full rights to use the information you give us like email addresses, phone numbers and any other contact details to reach you and share any information we feel necessary for your use.
• Offazone will be clearing/deleting the database of all services and ads on the expiry of the subscribed period as per the set tariff without any notice to the merchants or the customers, however Offazone may continue to use the work for internal purposes like researches.
Termination of this agreement shall not relieve you or your organization from any payments or fines that may have arisen prior to the termination of this contract
• Unauthorized use of this application or non-compliance with the present terms and conditions may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold harmless Offazone from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from your use of this application, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, damages, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Offazone in consequence of such use or your breach or non-compliance of the present terms and conditions, this is to both the merchants and the customers or any visitor to this application.
• The information contained in this application is for general information purposes only and is provided by Offazone on an “as is” basis.
• Your use of any information or materials on this application is entirely at your own risk, for which Offazone shall not be liable. While Offazone endeavors to keep the information up to date and correct, it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this application meet your specific requirements and are suitable for your purposes.
• Neither Offazone, nor any third parties, provides any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, availability or suitability with respect to this application or the information and materials, such as products, services or related graphics, contained, found or offered on this application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and you are, furthermore, fully aware that Offazone expressly excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any legal liability or responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors and that, hence, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
• All trademarks reproduced in this application, which are not the property of, or licensed to Offazone, are acknowledged on this application.
• From time to time this application may also include links to other applications. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Offazone endorses said application(s) and Offazone assumes no responsibility for the content of any such linked application(s) or for any third party content otherwise included in this application.
• In no event will Offazone be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this application.
• Every effort is made to keep the application up and running smoothly and to secure the availability of the application. However, Offazone takes no responsibility, and will not be liable, for the application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond Offazone control and any required maintenance performed without prior notice causing temporary interference in the availability of the application, things beyond our control, including acts of God (for example, weather-related phenomena, fire, earthquake, hurricane, etc.), riot, strike, war, terrorism, or government orders or acts.
• Offazone shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, whether in contract, negligence or tort, arising out of or in connection with your use of this application, or of the content therein.
• Subscribers to this application should implement appropriate safeguards to secure their devices, computers, or equipment and to back-up their information stored on each device.
End User acknowledges that-upon every purchase of a Product, Offazone shall provide the Merchant with Name, Address and Telephone number of End users for direct contact.
The information that we collect from you whether personal or otherwise will be filtered out according to its purpose and used appropriately.
The personal information we collect will be solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by offazone and for other reasonable purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date, in case you give false data Offazone has the absolute right to deregister you from the application since that will be a sign of fraud or conning.
Offazone will use reasonable security measures to protect personal information and safeguard it against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Offazone will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Offazone is fully committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is fully protected, maintained and used for the right and designated purpose.
At any time you can access your Offazone account and make changes to your personal information to correct it or add more info if necessary. Whatever changes you make is the information that we use at any time.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the application you visited before coming to our Application, the URL of the application you visit after leaving our Application, the type of device you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Application through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Application, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
Our application offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
You can always talk to us through email@example.com at all times or through our office lines +254733179944, +254708619405.